Smokeboat Amsterdam is sailing again! Limited tickets available. Book now and make sure to follow our additional corona virus rules.
Welcome to our booking page. You can book your Smokeboat tickets or check our daily departure times in our booking system below. We don’t schedule our tours far ahead, you can book your Smokeboat tickets a few weeks in advance. Feel free to call or email us if you have any questions.
Our daily Smokeboat tours are open to anyone above the age of 18. In the booking system below, you can secure yourself a ticket. The price for a ticket is €20,- per person. This includes a one hour tour along the canals of Amsterdam. We sell beer, wine and soft drinks starting at €2,50 each. All you have to do is bring your own supply. Besides all that, you don’t have to worry about the cold! Both our boats are heated.
We strongly recommend you to buy your tickets online in advance and pay with card or PayPal. Especially in the weekends most of our boat tours will be full or sold out in the last couple of hours.
If you have cash only, you can also just try your luck and come by our departure location early. We might end up with some free spots. During weekends (fri-sun) there will be steward on the dock during the day where you can buy your tickets. On week days, when it’s not so busy, you can give us a call. On the boat itself we only take cash payments.
- You can smoke weed (with tobacco substitute) inside the boat
- Smoke tobacco mix/cigarettes outside (open deck area)
- Bring your own supplies
- Minimum age 18 years
- Stay home and reschedule if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or a family member has symptoms
- Keep a distance of 1,5m to each other if you don’t belong to the same household
- Keep 1,5m distance to the crew at all times
- Don’t arrive sooner than 5 minutes before departure.
- Follow the instructions of the crew at all times.