Closed until further notice. Probably opening around May/ June 2021
Welcome to our booking page. You can book your Smokeboat tickets or check our daily departure times in our booking system below. We don’t schedule our tours far ahead, you can book your Smokeboat tickets a few weeks in advance. Feel free to call or email us if you have any questions.
Our daily Smokeboat tours are open to anyone above the age of 18. In the booking system below, you can secure yourself a ticket. The price for a ticket is €20,- per person. This includes a one hour tour along the canals of Amsterdam. All you have to do is bring your own supply. You don’t have to worry about the cold, both our boats are heated.
Interested in a private tour? Nothing more relaxed than floating on the water and smoke a joint with just you and your friends. Smokeboat provides private tours to experience Amsterdam on it’s best! We have 3 boats with different capacity (following the corona restrictions). More information can be found on our about us page
We strongly recommend you to buy your tickets online in advance and pay with card or PayPal. Especially in the weekends most of our boat tours will be full or sold out in the last couple of hours.
If you have cash only, you can also just try your luck and come by our departure location early. We might end up with some free spots. During weekends (fri-sun) there will be a steward on the dock during the day where you can buy your tickets. On week days, when it’s not so busy, you can give us a call. On the boat itself we only take cash payments.
- You can smoke weed (with tobacco substitute) inside the boat
- Smoke tobacco mix/cigarettes outside (open deck area)
- Bring your own supplies
- Minimum age 18 years
We’re trying to do our upmost best to keep everyone safe and healthy and for this reason we do have a set of extra house rules (based on the advices & rules of the Dutch RIVM).
- Stay home and reschedule if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or a family member has symptoms
- Keep a distance of 1,5m to each other if you don’t belong to the same household
- Keep 1,5m distance to the crew at all times
- Don’t arrive sooner than 10 minutes before departure.
- Follow the instructions of the crew at all times.
- We’re not selling any drinks or food at the moment. We allow you to bring with you a maximum of 2 per person
- When entering aboard you’ll be pointed to a seat where you have to remain the entire trip
- As a couple from the same household you can sit together. Groups will be split up into couples of 2.
- When entering the boat it’s obligated to wear a face mask. As soon as you’re seated you can take it off.