Starting June 1st we are sailing again with a limited capacity. Book now and make sure to follow our additional coronavirus rules.
Welcome to our booking page. You can book your Smokeboat tickets or check our daily departure times in our booking system below. We don’t schedule our tours far ahead, you can book your Smokeboat tickets a few weeks in advance. Feel free to call or email us if you have any questions.
Our daily Smokeboat tours are open to anyone above the age of 18. In the booking system below, you can secure yourself a ticket. The price for a ticket is €17,50 per person. This includes a one hour tour along the canals of Amsterdam with a free water and lemonade bar. We also sell beer, wine and soft drinks starting at €2,50 each. All you have to do is bring your own supply. Besides all that, you don’t have to worry about the cold! Both our boats are heated.
Are you one of those stubborn people who like it old school and want to pay in cash for the tour? We’ve got you covered! During weekends (fri-sun) there will be steward on the dock during the day where you can buy your tickets. On week days, when it’s not so busy, you can give us a call. You can also just try your luck and come by our departure location early. We might end up with some free spots. On the boat itself we only take cash payments.
- You can smoke weed (with tobacco substitute) inside the boat
- Smoke tobacco mix/cigarettes outside (open deck area)
- Bring your own supplies
- Minimum age 18 years
- Stay home and reschedule if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or a family member has symptoms
- Keep a distance of 1,5m to each other if you don’t belong to the same household
- Keep 1,5m distance to the crew at all times
- Don’t arrive sooner than 5 minutes before departure.
- Follow the instructions of the crew at all times.